Winter Fruit Salad with Maple-Lime Dressing is a healthy salad packed with vitamins! It will make a colorful and vibrant side dish for your Thanksgiving and Christmas menus!
This healthy and gluten-free salad utilizes seasonal winter fruit. The ingredient list includes red apples, pears, clementine oranges (or mandarin oranges), kiwi fruit, dried cranberries, and pomegranate seeds. This salad is packed with vitamins - all the good stuff you need, especially in the Winter.
This healthy winter fruit salad will fill you up with the nutrients and the vitamins during the cold winter months. It will also make a great holiday menu item, for Thanksgiving or Christmas or any other holiday.
Salad ingredients include red apples, pears, kiwi fruit, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, clementine oranges (you can use mandarin oranges, too) - all of that tossed in a delicious maple-lime dressing!
Other fruit salads
- Fruit Salad with Grapes and Honey-Lime Poppy Seed Dressing
- Creamy Vanilla Grape and Apple Salad
- Spinach Salad with Fruit and Maple-Lime Dressing
HOLIDAY MAIN COURSES TO SERVE WITH WINTER FRUIT SALAD:
Do you want to try something different for Thanksgiving or Christmas? Check out these 2 recipes for alternative main courses for the holidays:
- Roast Duck – an ultimate Thanksgiving or Christmas or New Year's Eve main course! This Roast Whole Duck has tender and juicy meat, crispy skin, and it’s glazed with the honey-balsamic glaze to give the duck a beautiful roasted look.
- Duck Breast - make this sophisticated meal as a holiday main course!
Other winter salads
- Butternut Squash Salad with Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cranberries, and Pecans - cinnamon butternut squash tossed with nuts and dried fruit. One of the best Thanksgiving side dishes!
- Autumn Salad with Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries, and Pecans - this delicious Autumn salad features all our favorite seasonal ingredients!
- Butternut Squash and Spinach Salad with Pecans, Cranberries, Pomegranate - perfect healthy Thanksgiving salad with Poppy Seed Honey-Lime Dressing.
Winter Fruit Salad with Maple-Lime Dressing
Winter Fruit Salad:
- 2 red apples cored and diced
- 2 pears cored and diced
- 4 clementine oranges peeled and separated into segments
- 3 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then silce rounds into quarters
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (maple syrup and lime juice).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.