Spinach Salad with apples, pears, mandarin oranges, kiwi fruit, dried cranberries, and pomegranate seeds. With a delicious salad dressing made with maple syrup, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Delicious, healthy salad for the holiday season!
Spinach Salad with Fruit and Maple-Lime Dressing - refreshing, healthy salad with lots of color and winter fruit! A delicious way to get some nutrients during the cold winter months!
This recipe couldn't get any easier than this: chop everything up, combine in a bowl, add the dressing and the salad is ready! If you love spinach, I am sure this salad will become one of your favorites!
Spinach Salad with Fruit and Maple-Lime Dressing
- 6 oz baby spinach , chopped
- 2 red apples , cored and diced
- 2 pears , cored and diced
- 4 mandarin oranges , peeled and separated into segments
- 3 kiwi fruit , peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then slice rounds into quarters
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice , freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (maple syrup, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.