Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus - baked salmon recipe with everything cooked in the oven! Easy assembly, quick cook time!
This Parmesan crusted salmon is really one of the best and easiest ways to cook salmon with just a few ingredients! It's a healthy dinner that is naturally gluten free. Because this recipe is so easy, this oven baked salmon is a perfect choice for a weeknight dinner!
Roasting garlic + parmesan in the oven on top of baked salmon and asparagus results in a nice flavorful crust:
How to bake parmesan-crusted salmon in the oven:
First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Then, place the salmon and the asparagus on parchment paper lined baking sheet:
Top with minced garlic and grated Parmesan cheese:
Bake the salmon in the preheated oven at 400 F for about 15-20 minutes. Your Parmesan crusted Salmon and Asparagus is ready!
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus
- 1.5 lb salmon (3-4 salmon fillets)
- 1 lb asparagus ends trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or more
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- ¼ cup parsley fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the parchment paper packaging says that it's safe to use at 400 F).
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin side down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet.
- Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.