Ham and Cheese Asparagus - a perfect recipe for the holidays or a special occasion! Dress up asparagus with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and ham and then roast everything in the oven.
Ham and Cheese Asparagus - a delicious way to prepare the asparagus that the whole family will love! Who doesn't love ham + cheese (I am using Mozzarella + Parmesan here)? It tastes great on top of roasted asparagus!
This is a great side dish for meats, fish, it will also look great on any holiday menu (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)!
Ham and Cheese Asparagus
- 1.5 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 1 cup ham , thinly sliced and chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Trim the asparagus ends.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, mix everything well.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese all over asparagus, then add thinly sliced and chopped ham evenly over the asparagus, then top with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for 10 more minutes, uncovered at 400 F. If desired, you can broil for the last 5 minutes.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.