Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing – a great holiday side dish! Fresh, healthy ingredients! What’s in the salad? Apples, grapes, and pomegranate – all the good stuff!
Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing: apples, grapes, pomegranate tossed in a super flavorful honey-lime dressing with poppy seeds! This salad is so pretty – it will make a great appetizer, side dish, or a dish you could bring as party food to a family gathering!
It’s a great salad to make in the Fall or during the Winter or whenever the pomegranate is in season! I could eat it for dessert too! If you have leftover grapes and apples that you don’t know how to use – make this salad, and you will be really happy!
Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Poppy Seed Dressing - a great holiday side dish! Fresh, healthy ingredients! What's in the salad? Apples, grapes, and pomegranate - all the good stuff!
- 1 red apple cored and diced
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1/2 pound red grapes seedless
- 1/2 pound green grapes seedless
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (honey, lime juice, and poppy seeds).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.