Sheet Pan Maple-Dijon Chicken with Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts – deliciously baked chicken thighs with vegetables will make a perfect Autumn/Winter dinner!
Sheet pan dinners are so easy to make – just throw everything on the baking sheet and bake in the oven! These Maple-Dijon chicken thighs with butternut squash and brussels sprouts are no exception.
Chicken thighs and butternut squash are coated with the maple-Dijon mixture making them super flavorful, along with the olive oil coated Brussels sprouts. Just put all ingredients in one layer on a rimmed baking sheet:
And bake for 30-40 minutes at 450 F (until the chicken is cooked through) – the chicken and veggies will have a nice roasted look to them:
Sheet Pan Maple-Dijon Chicken with Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts - deliciously baked chicken thighs with vegetables will make a perfect Autumn/Winter dinner!
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lb butternut squash , uncooked, peeled and cubed into 1 or 2 inch cubes
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts , halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet (line it with aluminum foil, if you like).
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, whisk maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
- Dip each chicken thigh on both sides into maple-dijon mixture and place on a prepared baking sheet, skin side up, leaving space between all chicken thighs.
- Add cubed butternut squash into the same bowl with the remaining maple-dijon mixture, mix to coat, and add butternut squash on the baking sheet around the chicken, in one layer. If you run out of maple-Dijon mixture, whisk a little bit more.
- In a separate, medium bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, mix to combine. Then add Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet around the chicken, in one layer.
- Roast for 30 or 40 minutes at 450 F, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through.