Looking for easy baked chicken recipes? Well, go no further than this Bacon, Cream Cheese, Cheddar Chicken! What’s great about this recipe? It uses basic ingredients that just about everybody loves! Everything is baked together in one casserole dish. Try it and see for yourself!
Perfect for those nights when you don’t have much time on your hands to fiddle with too many complicated ingredients. Baked chicken recipes these days often include some sophisticated ingredients and complicated cooking techniques. Not here. This Bacon, Creamy Cheese, Cheddar Chicken is simple and delicious, with the minimum prep, and everything is baked in 30 minutes! And you use good old casserole dish. It’s a low-carb, gluten free recipe.
Steps to make this easy baked cream cheese cheddar chicken recipe:
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. Then, add chicken breasts.
Next, sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Top with cream cheese.
Next, top with chopped cooked bacon.
Finally, top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Oozing with cream cheese, this bacon cheddar chicken is so good! I hope you enjoy it and leave your review!
Looking for easy baked chicken recipes? Do you like chicken and cream cheese together? Then, this Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Cheddar Chicken is a great choice! Super easy to make! And, you use simple ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz cream cheese , cold, refrigerated, and sliced into 8 slices
- 8 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Top with cream cheese. Cream cheese should be cold, right out of the fridge, sliced into 8 thin slices.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon (drained from fat).
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.