If you love pasta, these 25 easy pasta recipes are exactly what you need. Here you will find all kinds of delicious pasta ideas: fettuccine, spaghetti, penne, lasagna, homemade ravioli, and tortellini recipes. You will find lots of options to choose from to help you in planning your weeknight or weekend dinners. If you are on a gluten free diet, at least half of these easy pasta recipes have been tested with gluten free brown rice pasta, and they worked great!
1. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes - simple pasta recipe that uses basic ingredients like chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, Mozzarella cheese.
2. Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta - this is one of the best and easy pasta recipe ideas to enjoy seafood!
3. Shrimp, tomato, and spinach pasta in garlic butter sauce - one of my favorite easy pasta recipes!
4. Garlic Mushroom Pasta - so simple and delicious!
5. Spicy Shrimp Pasta in Garlic Tomato Cream Sauce - this delicious recipe combines spices, seafood, penne pasta, and tomatoes together in one pasta dish!
6. Parmesan Zucchini and Garlic Pasta
7. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce - this is one of the best easy chicken pasta recipes I ever made! Lots of vegetables, chicken and bacon – and all of that is mixed in a delicious, creamy, homemade alfredo sauce.
8. Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Broccoli, and Bacon - This simple pasta dish has all of my favorite ingredients: creamy broccoli, bacon, chicken breast – all combined in a delicious creamy Parmesan sauce.
9. Chicken Spaghetti Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes - easy and delicious way to cook spaghetti with fresh vegetables!
10. Creamy Asiago Cheese Garlic Tortellini - this easy tortellini dish will beat many pasta recipes for its simplicity and deliciousness!
11. Mushroom Chicken Pasta with creamy Pesto sauce and sun-dried tomatoes
12. Shrimp Pasta in a delicious creamy mozzarella sauce - one of the best easy pasta recipes with shrimp!
13. Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
14. Mac and Cheese with Sausage and Bell Peppers, smothered in marinara sauce and cream
15. Homemade Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce - don't let this simple pasta recipe fool you - it's so good you won't be able to stop eating it! Also, this amazing pasta dish goes great with grilled chicken and other grilled meats!
16. Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna - this pasta dish received so many great reviews. It's definitely one of the best pasta recipes I ever made. It's easy, but just like with any lasagna recipe - it takes a little longer to make lasagna than to make, say, a regular chicken pasta.
17. Easy pasta carbonara – perfect weeknight dish
18. Sun-dried tomato and mushroom pasta in a garlic and basil sauce. If you're looking for meatless easy pasta recipes - this is super delicious!
19. Creamy mushroom pasta with caramelized onions and spinach - another great option for meatless easy pasta recipes.
21. Easy homemade macaroni and cheese - one of the best pasta recipes for mac and cheese
22. Macaroni and cheese with bacon and caramelized onions - one of the best pasta recipe ideas for adult version of mac and cheese
23. Chicken parmesan pasta in a garlic tomato sauce
25. Stuffed manicotti pasta shells recipe with ricotta cheese and spinach filling
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Thanks for sharing these different kinds of Italian pasta recipes. They look awesome and delicious. I will try these recipes at home.
I plan to make the dried tomato and mushroom pasta in garlic and basil sauce with pieces of chicken breast for 30 people at what should the quantity be?
That’s a huge number of people to cook for! I have to admit I never cooked for that many people. I know this recipe can be safely doubled so I am sure it’s doable for 30 people assuming you have enough pans or big enough pans. When cooking this kind of pasta recipe for lot of people, do make sure to add ENOUGH SPICES AND SALT, otherwise your sauce will be completely bland, especially if you’re cooking in large quantities. As to give you an idea of how much chicken to use, here is a similar recipe with chicken: chicken mozzarella pasta with sun-dried tomatoes.
Hi Julia, your pasta recipes sound fabulous, I am looking at trying your "Chicken & Broccoli Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce", one of the ingredients listed is
"1 cup of half and half", did you mean Parmesan or please advise?