This Homemade Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce is the most delicious and the easiest white cheese Italian pasta sauce recipe! It's made by cooking minced garlic in olive oil and butter, then adding chicken broth, heavy cream (and the cooked pasta!), and the four cheese blend until the cheese melts into a nice and smooth texture. Simple ingredients and easy cooking technique!
In this recipe, I use a Four-Cheese Blend which includes Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses to make a simple white cream pasta sauce. Usually, when we talk about spaghetti pasta sauces, we talk about pasta with red sauce and meatballs or sausage or something like that. With this white cheese sauce recipe you can try something different next time you decide to cook spaghetti.
What makes this recipe work?
- Easy to make. Short ingredients list. Easy ingredients that you can find in any pantry.
- Use a four cheese blend that includes white cheeses, such as Parmesan, Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, White Cheddar, Romano. You can use store-made 4 cheese blend or make your own by combining any of these 4 cheeses together in equal amounts.
- This is a perfect and versatile pasta sauce for any type and shape of pasta. Use it with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, rigatoni, or any other type of pasta.
- While this recipe makes a delicious pasta as a main dish, it also make a great side dish for all kinds of meats. Grill chicken, pork, seafood, or steak and serve it alongside this white cheese spaghetti sauce.
Related Creamy Pasta Recipes
Here are 3 more recipes that are similar in style to this 4 cheese pasta. All the recipes below are meatless, creamy pastas that work great as main dishes or as side dishes to grilled meats.
- Mushroom Spinach Pasta with Caramelized Onions
- Penne Pasta in Creamy Vodka Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms
- Creamy Asiago Cheese Garlic Tortellini
Four Cheese Garlic White Cream Pasta Sauce
- Heat olive oil and butter on medium heat in a large skillet, add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute on medium heat, without burning.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan, drain. Reserve some of cooked pasta water. Dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in 1 cup of hot pasta water.
- Add pasta water (with the dissolved chicken broth bullion cube in it), heavy cream, and cooked spaghetti to the skillet with cooked garlic. Bring to boil, stirring. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring everything together (spaghetti and the cream), while boiling, until cheese melts and coats pasta, for about 1 minute. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook, constantly stirring, to thicken the sauce - for another minute or two.
- To serve, top each serving with finely chopped parsley or green onions.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.