This Homemade Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce is the most delicious and the easiest white cheese Italian pasta sauce recipe! It’s made by cooking minced garlic in olive oil and butter, then adding chicken broth, heavy cream (and the cooked pasta!), and the four cheese blend until the cheese melts into a nice and smooth texture. Simple ingredients and easy cooking technique!
In this recipe, I use a Four-Cheese Blend which includes Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses to make a simple white cream pasta sauce. Usually, when we talk about spaghetti pasta sauces, we talk about pasta with red sauce and meatballs or sausage or something like that. With this recipe you can try something different next time you decide to cook spaghetti.
You can serve this four cheese creamy spaghetti pasta as is, use it as first course, a side dish, or you can add grilled chicken, grilled seafood, and grilled veggies.
READ ON the recipe instructions below on how to make this easy white cream pasta sauce:
Simple ingredients, easy cooking instructions. This Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Sauce uses the 4-cheese blend which includes Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses. This creamy pasta can be served as is, as side dish, or with grilled meats and veggies. Super versatile and easy-to-make!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 cup cooked pasta water
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped (or use green onions)
- Heat olive oil and butter on medium heat in a large skillet, add minced garlic and coo for about 1 minute on medium heat, without burning.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan, drain. Reserve some of cooked pasta water. Dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in 1 cup of hot pasta water.
- Add pasta water (with the dissolved chicken broth bullion cube in it), heavy cream, and cooked spaghetti to the skillet with cooked garlic. Bring to boil, stirring. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring everything together (spaghetti and the cream), while boiling, until cheese melts and coats pasta, for about 1 minute. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook, constantly stirring, to thicken the sauce - for another minute or two.
To serve, top each serving with finely chopped parsley or green onions.