Breakfast Egg Muffins with Bacon and Spinach: These muffins make a great breakfast, lunch, or a snack to pack up for work, school, or a picnic! Just use a regular muffin pan for this recipe!
I love that these breakfast egg muffins are very easy to make, and all the ingredients in them constitute, basically, a classic breakfast. These muffins have protein (eggs), meat (bacon), vegetables (spinach), and cheese. What not to like? These will keep you full for a long time!
And, if you want meatless egg muffins - I have this delicious recipe for breakfast egg muffins with mushrooms and spinach.
If you have a company staying at your house - these egg muffins are a great way to treat your guests to a fast, easy, and very delicious breakfast! Also, you can pack these muffins as a to-go breakfast, lunch, or snack to bring to work or school.
They are also gluten free!
Ingredients you'll need for breakfast egg muffins:
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
How to make breakfast egg muffins (step-by-step photos):
In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix:
Stir in spinach:
Add cooked bacon into the egg mixture. Bacon should be precooked, drained of all the fat and chopped:
Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. Spray the muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Ladle the egg mixture into greased muffin cups ¾ full.
Top with shredded Parmesan cheese:
Oven should be preheated to 350 degrees. Bake the egg muffins for 25 minutes, then let them cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan.
Other savory breakfast recipes
- Another easy breakfast to bake in the oven is Hash Brown, Broccoli, Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole.
- For a Southwestern twist, try this Southwestern Breakfast Casserole with sausage, red bell pepper, black beans, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses.
Breakfast Egg Muffins with Bacon and Spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. Spray the muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix. Stir spinach, cooked bacon into the egg mixture. Ladle the egg mixture into greased muffin cups ¾ full.
- Top each muffin cup with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.