Strawberry and Nutella crepes - a simple and delicious dessert for chocolate lovers! It also makes a delicious breakfast! Crepes are made from scratch - I provide both regular crepe recipe and gluten free crepe recipe.
How to make Strawberry Nutella crepes
- First, make the crepes from scratch (or you can use store-bought crepes too).
- Here is the detailed tutorial with step-by-step photos and recipe for how to make crepes from scratch in a regular skillet.
- If you're gluten free, I also have a detailed tutorial for how to make gluten free crepes.
After you have your crepes ready, just spread a little bit of Nutella over one half of the crepe:
Then, add some sliced strawberries over the Nutella:
Fold the crepe in half, then fold it one more time to form a triangle. Top with more sliced strawberries:
Strawberries can be added as-is, or you can add some sugar to sliced strawberries and let them sit for a while in a mixing bowl to release their juices.
Strawberry and Nutella crepes
- Place a single crepe on a plate. Spread Nutella over one half of the crepe.
- Arrange strawberry slices on top of the crepe over the Nutella.
- Fold the crepe in half, then fold it one more time to form a triangle. Top with more sliced strawberries.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.