Thai Zucchini Noodles
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Delicious Thai Zucchini Noodles with a homemade, spicy Thai sauce, topped with toasted sesame seeds. Asian comfort food!
I loved these spicy Thai noodles – so much flavor in this simple recipe! If you’re looking for an unusual way to use up your zucchinis – this is the perfect recipe!
MY OTHER VIDEOS
You’ll start by cooking 2 sliced medium size zucchinis in olive oil:
Then, you’ll make a basic Thai sauce, completely from scratch, from just a few simple ingredients (soy sauce, honey, chicken stock, red curry paste, and green onions)! The only ingredient you would probably have to specially shop for is red curry paste (I personally always have it in my fridge – I use it a lot in Asian-style dishes):
Finally, you’ll combine cooked fettuccine with cooked zucchini and the Thai sauce. Then, top the pasta with toasted sesame seeds. That’s it! Your dish is ready!
- 8 oz pasta, preferably Fettuccine (for gluten free, use gluten free brown rice fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta al dente, drain, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add sliced zucchini, sprinkle with salt, and cook for about 1 or 2 minutes,flipping a couple of times. Zucchini should not get too soft. Remove zucchini from the skillet to the plate.
- Add soy sauce, honey, chicken stock, and red curry paste, to the same empty skillet. Heat up and mix everything to combine. Add chopped green onions to the sauce, and mix. Then, immediately, remove from heat.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet with the sauce and stir to coat. Add cooked zucchini, mix. Top with toasted sesame seeds.
CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’
To search my site for other recipes, type your search text below and hit enter: