Lemon sugar dessert crepes

French crepes, blini, blinchiki, easy desserts

I love crepes and often eat them plain, with just a sweetened drink or coffee. That’s what a good crepe should be like – delicious all on its own! Lemon sugar dessert crepes are as simple and easy to make as you can get. Just make some crepes, then, right before serving, sprinkle them with lemon juice and top with a little bit of granulated sugar.

French crepes, blini, blinchiki, easy desserts

It’s so delicious – this might become your favorite way to eat crepes!

French crepes, blini, blinchiki, easy desserts

MY OTHER VIDEOS

And you don’t need a lot of lemon juice or a lot of sugar. Just add a little bit of both, and you’re good!

French crepes, blini, blinchiki, easy desserts

There is something very special about a soft crepe and crunchy granulated sugar in your mouth. Simple foods at its best!

French crepes, blini, blinchiki, easy desserts

Lemon sugar dessert crepes

Yield: 12 crepes

Serving Size: 2 crepes per serving

Lemon sugar dessert crepes

1. Make crepes according to this crepe recipe
  2. Place a crepe on a plate. Squeeze some lemon juice, then sprinkle with a little bit of sugar.
  3. Fold the crepe in half, then fold it one more time to form a triangle. Squeeze some more lemon juice and sprinkle with more sugar.

PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN\’

• Angie (@angiesrecipess) July 6, 2014, 11:00 pm

Can I have this dessert for the breakfast? They look marvelous!

• Helena Pereira July 7, 2014, 8:10 am

I tried for breakfast, just delicious! Actually, simple is always better!
    Helena

• sarah k @ the pajama chef July 7, 2014, 11:33 am

this is how i loved to eat crepes in france. delicious!

• Consuelo - Honey & Figs July 7, 2014, 11:39 am

Sometime simple things are the best ones – these crepes look to die for! xx

• Kevin | keviniscooking July 7, 2014, 2:53 pm

I saw these last night and wanted to eat them immediately. I did a post not too long ago on Flavored Sugars (http://www.keviniscooking.com/flavored-sugars/) and the citrus ones would be perfect for this! Thanks again. Beautiful photographs as usual. 😉

• Matt @ Runner Savvy July 7, 2014, 8:08 pm

Oh these look good!

• cheri July 7, 2014, 10:38 pm

Your crepes are gorgeous, love the lemon and sugar topping.

• [email protected] Riffs July 9, 2014, 12:14 pm

Crepes are so much fun to make, aren’t they? I’ve never thought to use lemon with them, though, which is weird — I’m a lemon freak! Love this idea — thanks.

• Juliana July 9, 2014, 7:43 pm

These crepes look fabulous Julia…I love the lemon and sugar…looks so elegant and delicate…great photos!
    Hope you are having a great week 😀

• Carol Gleason July 10, 2014, 12:09 am

Excellent — these and crepe confiture were my favorite breakfast (and lunch too, half the time) when I lived in France and Switzerland. Wonderful recipe!!!

• Julia July 14, 2014, 2:54 pm

Thank you, Carol! 🙂 Yes, this recipe is very French – just basic, good old crepes with simple lemon flavor and plain sugar! It’s unbelievable how delicious these crepes are given the simplicity of ingredients! One of my favorite ways to eat them!

• Laura @ Life with Baby Kicks February 6, 2015, 5:38 am

Got to love pancake day! I can’t wait to get the toddler terror involved this year in helping make them.

• Amaryllis @ thetastyother.com October 18, 2015, 2:12 pm

I absolutely LOVE crepes- almost as much as I love the combination of lemon and sugar. So I’ll definitely be trying these- thanks for sharing them, Julia!

• Gregorio December 29, 2015, 12:09 am

They look delicious!.. I never made crepes before but I’ll take a risk to make some