This crunchy Asian salad with veggies and peanut dressing is amazingly tasty, colorful and refreshing, with a lot of crunch and flavor! Lots of vegetables: spinach, cucumbers, red bell pepper, carrots, sugar snap peas - all tossed in a delicious, homemade peanut dressing, and topped with roasted peanuts and sesame seeds. The salad dressing is both sweet and sour, and very creamy!
What I love about this salad is that it makes use of so many good ingredients, vegetables, and the dressing is quite addicting! Gluten free, vegetarian recipe, full of fiber and nutrients!
Related Asian Salads
Asian chicken salad with homemade ginger sesame dressing
Crunchy Asian Salad with Veggies, Chicken, and Peanut dressing
Crunchy Asian Salad with Veggies and Peanut Dressing
Peanut salad dressing:
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger , chopped, or ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use gluten free Tamari soy sauce for gluten free version)
- 1 tablespoon honey or more, if you like it sweeter
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds , toasted
- 6 cups baby spinach , washed, and dried
- 1 carrot , shredded
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion , thinly sliced
- ½ pound snap peas
- 1 cucumber , thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds , toasted
How to make peanut salad dressing:
- In a medium bowl, combine and whisk together all dressing ingredients, except for 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the sugar snap peas, and cook for about 5 minutes, until peas are crisp tender. Drain, rinse under very cold water (to stop cooking), drain again and set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad, just enough to coat (you don't have to use all of the dressing, unless you want to). Sprinkle the salad with the remaining tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Nice salad, Asian flavored dressing, paired with egg drop soup. Thank you for a great much recipe.
So glad you liked this recipe!
Your Crunchy Asian Salad is just amazing.
I would love to feature this in our website, Greenthickies. Would it be okay if I used one of your images here for it? I will not be posting the actual recipe, but only one image, title, a small quote and link back here.
Will that be all right?
Thanks a lot 🙂