Broccoli Salad with Strawberries, Mango, Blueberries, Apple and Bacon - refreshing and healthy ingredients. Perfect Summer salad!
Broccoli salad with strawberries, blueberries, mango, apples, and bacon - with a homemade mayonnaise and sour cream based salad dressing. Deliciousness! Lots of healthy ingredients!
Broccoli and bacon go so well together in salads, such as in this Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad or in this Broccoli Bacon Salad with Pecans, Cranberries, Raisins. In this recipe, I am adding fruit and berries to the mix:
This salad is crunchy, sweet and savory at the same time! Love the colors and the freshness of the ingredients. It's great for picnics, potlucks, and cook-outs!
An added bonus is that this salad is gluten free!
Broccoli Salad with Strawberries, Blueberries, Mango, Apple and Bacon
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head broccoli with leaves trimmed off
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango , sliced
- 1 apple , cored and sliced
- 6 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream white vinegar, and sugar and whisk until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Wash the broccoli head. Blanch the broccoli by throwing it (or dipping the broccoli head) into boiling water for 30 seconds, then draining it. Cut the broccoli head into flowerets and small bite-size pieces. Dry on paper towels.
- Add clean and dry broccoli pieces into a large mixing bowl. Add sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced mango, sliced apples, crumbled bacon.
- Add the desired amount of the salad dressing to the salad and toss to combine. You don't have to use all the dressing - add just enough to coat the salad.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Cindy @ Pick Fresh Foods
I love all the beautiful colors from these fresh ingredients 😀 I love your lighting in your photos.