Want to have a fun and educational experience at the real Swiss Chocolate Factory? Then visit Maison Cailler in Broc, Switzerland! You’ll get to take a tour of the chocolate factory, taste great chocolate, and get authentic Swiss chocolate to take home!
About Maison Cailler in Broc, Switzerland
- Cailler is a famous Swiss chocolate brand, and Maison Cailler is a chocolate factory located in Broc, Switzerland.
- Maison Cailler offers an amazing tour through its chocolate factory located in Broc, Switzerland.
- Maison Cailler in Broc is only 7 km away from the medieval town of Gruyères, which is famous for Gruyère cheese. If you are in the area, you can plan accordingly and visit these 2 places in one day!
- Maison Cailler in Broc is 43 km northeast of Montreux and Vevey, which makes it a perfect day trip if you stay in one of those towns.
About The Chocolate Factory Tour at Maison Cailler
- The tour includes the history of chocolate, the history of the Maison Cailler, and the chocolate tasting.
- You will learn how the cocoa beans and other high-quality ingredients are used to make the finest chocolates.
- You will learn about the differences in the various kinds of chocolate, and be able to observe chocolates being made. The tour includes the chocolate tasting where you get to taste a great variety of flavors.
- The tour is very well-organized and worth the cost! At the end of the tour you can buy lots of different types of Maison Cailler chocolate, and it will be hard to restrain yourself from buying too much.
- It’s a great tour for both kids and adults. Everybody will enjoy it! The tour will keep both kids and adults entertained. Lots of interesting information, and you get to taste a lot of chocolate.