Honey Mustard Garlic Shrimp – a delicious seafood recipe that’s super easy to make!
Honey Mustard Garlic Shrimp – easy shrimp recipe that takes maximum 30 minutes to make, most likely even quicker than that! Big, jumbo shrimp is best to be used in this recipe.
I served this shrimp to 4 people, including myself, as an appetizer, and everybody loved it! You can definitely serve this as dinner for 4 people, if you add side dishes, such as steamed or blanched veggies or greens, pasta, or rice.
Enjoy this easy shrimp recipe!
Honey Mustard Garlic Shrimp - easy recipe that takes only 30 minutes from start to finish!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp without shells or tails, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions chopped
- In a small bowl, combine honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic and stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add shrimp, sprinkle with salt, and cook it on one side, without flipping, on medium-high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Flip the shrimp to the other side. Add the sauce from step 1 and chopped green onion to the skillet and cook shrimp for about 1 more minute, in the sauce, on medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Serve as is, or with blanched or steamed veggies or greens.