Garlic Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pasta - easy, comfort food dinner recipe. Chicken cooked in olive oil, with garlic, paprika, chili powder, and Italian seasoning, then combined with bacon, Ranch dressing and pasta makes a winning combination!
This bacon ranch pasta with chicken is a super easy recipe made with simple ingredients. In this recipe, I used gluten free penne pasta and gluten free Ranch dressing, which makes this whole dinner completely gluten free friendly!
This is an easy weeknight dinner recipe that will be liked by the whole family: you just can't go wrong when you combine bacon and Ranch dressing with chicken and pasta.
What makes this recipe special and super tasty is that first you cook chicken in olive oil, garlic, and spices (paprika, chili powder, Italian seasoning). Then you combine the rest of ingredients together:
I added about 1 cup of Ranch dressing, just because I like my pasta very creamy, but ½ cup of dressing could be enough, too, if you don't like overly creamy dishes.
I hope you will enjoy this bacon ranch pasta with chicken dinner as much as I did!
Garlic Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pasta
- 8 oz penne pasta (use gluten free pasta for gf version)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts , chopped into smaller pieces
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 6 strips bacon cooked, chopped
- 1 cup Ranch dressing , gluten free
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley chopped, to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to the package instructions, drain.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add sliced chicken, sprinkle with spices, and cook for several minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove the skillet from heat, and add minced garlic to mix with chicken.
- Add cooked bacon and cooked pasta to the skillet with chicken.
- Add Ranch dressing, chopped fresh parsley to the skillet with the chicken, stir, heat everything up on medium heat gently. Remove from heat when the chicken and pasta are heated through.
- Top with a small amount of chopped parsley.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.