Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip - made in just 30 minutes, from scratch, very easy and delicious! Can't beat homemade dip! And, it's gluten free!
I love homemade spinach artichoke dip! It doesn't have that greasiness that some store-bought spinach dips have, and I know exactly which ingredients went into it. And, so easy to make!
The result is the super tasty dip made with whole food ingredients - you will not want to stop eating it!
I served this spinach artichoke dip with gluten-free bagel chips which were SO GOOD!
It's so easy to make! First, chop the artichokes out of the can:
In a medium pan, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese:
Stir, over medium heat, until cream cheese melts:
Stir in chopped artichokes:
Add cooked spinach:
Stir everything together:
And, cook for 1-2 minutes over low-medium heat, until everything is well combined and creamy. Stir in minced garlic, and remove from heat. Season with Cayenne pepper and salt, to taste.
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 14 oz artichokes , chopped, from the can
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In a medium pan, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt (or sour cream), Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and stir, over medium heat, until cream cheese melts.
- Stir in cooked spinach and chopped artichokes and cook for 1-2 minutes over low-medium heat, until everything is well combined and creamy. Stir in minced garlic, and remove from heat.
- Season with Cayenne pepper and salt, to taste.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
I have loved this dip and ordered it everything in restaurants. Your recipe taste better and I love the ease in prep
Rose, I am so flattered by your comment! 🙂