Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is an easy recipe that a whole family would love! It’s a great side dish or light dinner. This salad makes a wonderful meal for the holiday menu, especially Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is one of the best chicken salads you’ll ever taste! The homemade, easy-to-make poppy seed dressing makes this salad quite special. Give yourself and your family a treat – scroll down to the recipe and make this salad!
Great recipe for leftovers
Not only is this salad great with chicken, it will also work great with leftover turkey meat since Thanksgiving is coming up!
Ingredients for the salad
The salad has only 4 simple ingredients: cooked chicken, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and chopped green onions.
Simple homemade dressing
What makes this salad really special is the homemade dressing, made with mayo, sour cream, a touch of Dijon mustard, honey, and poppy seeds! It’s delicious!
Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is a wonderful recipe for the holiday season, especially for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It's a great side dish or light dinner.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon honey softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt to taste
- 4 cups chicken breast , cooked, chopped (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup pecans , chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions , chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well combined. Add salt, to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Add salt, to taste.