Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado – healthy, gluten free salad. The salad is rich in natural fats, fiber, protein, and makes a great lunch or dinner!
Cannellini beans (or any white beans) + avocado + Caesar dressing make this salad so very creamy – you’ll love it! The addition of grilled chicken turns this salad into a delicious, satisfying main-course meal!
- Use cannellini beans (from the can) or other cooked white beans.
- Use store-bought Caesar salad. If you want to make it from scratch, here are 2 great recipes: this Caesar salad dressing is without anchovies and this one is with anchovies.
- Use grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado – healthy, gluten free salad. Cannellini and avocados add so much natural creaminess to this salad.
- 1 head romaine lettuce , torn into bite-size pieces
- 15 oz cannellini beans , from the can, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado , sliced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing (use gluten-free labeled)
- 1 lb chicken breasts , boneless skilled, grilled and sliced
Combine lettuce (torn into small pieces), beans (rinsed and drained), sliced avocado and the cheese in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing, top with grilled and sliced chicken breast, and serve immediately.