Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado – healthy, gluten free salad. The salad is rich in natural fats, fiber, protein, and makes a great lunch or dinner!
Cannellini beans (or any white beans) + avocado + Caesar dressing make this salad so very creamy - you'll love it! The addition of grilled chicken turns this salad into a delicious, satisfying main-course meal!
- Use cannellini beans (from the can) or other cooked white beans.
- Use store-bought Caesar salad. If you want to make it from scratch, here are 2 great recipes: this Caesar salad dressing is without anchovies and this one is with anchovies.
- Use grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado
- Combine lettuce (torn into small pieces), beans (rinsed and drained), sliced avocado and the cheese in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing, top with grilled and sliced chicken breast, and serve immediately.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.