Villa Fraulo in Ravello is a spectacular hotel located right above the Amalfi Coast. The views are stunning, the hotel is beautifully designed, and Ravello is a much quieter place than most other towns in the Amalfi area.
Hotel Villa Fraulo overlooks the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Salerno. You can enjoy these spectacular views from your room and also from the terrace where the breakfast is served. It's a unique experience to have breakfast high above the sea, overlooking the dramatic coastline.
The town of Ravello is different from most other towns on the Amalfi Coast because it actually sits above the coastline offering some of the most breathtaking views! Ravello's elevation is 365 m (1,198 ft).
Ravello is also less touristy and not as crowded compared to many other famous towns on the Amalfi Coast. If you're looking for a quiet and serene getaway while still being close to everything that the Amalfi Coast has to offer, then Ravello is that perfect town. Hotel Villa Fraulo offers breathtaking views and tranquil atmosphere for your stay.
- Ravello is a town in the Province of Salerno, the Campania region of southern Italy.
- The town was founded in the 5th century.
- Ravello's elevation is 365 m (1,198 ft).
- Ravello is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Main sites in Ravello include Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone, Cathedral of Ravello, and the Church of San Giovanni del Toro.
About Villa Fraulo
- Perfect Location. Hotel Villa Fraulo is located on Via S. Giovanni del Toro, a street set just above the main square. The location is quiet and beautiful, away from the noise and the crowds. The main square is only a short walk away from Villa Fraulo.
- Close to all major sites. Villa Fraulo is a walking distance to all major sites of Ravello, including Cathedral of Ravello, the Church of San Giovanni del Toro, Villa Rufolo, Villa Cimbrone. The hotel is also close to several major walking trails that will take you to the other towns on the Amalfi coast. This includes the trails to the Amalfi town, the city of Atrani, and Minori.
- Spectacular Views. The hotel is situated in the perfect location above the Amalfi Coast, offering the most breathtaking views. The breakfast is served on the terrace that offers spectacular coastal views and overlooks the Gulf of Salerno and the Amalfi Coast.
Entrance to Villa Fraulo
Hotel Villa Fraulo is located on Via S. Giovanni del Toro, a street set just above the main square, in a quiet and beautiful location.
Common areas of the hotel are charming, combining modern and antique design elements. Lots of white and cream color.
Breakfast is served on the terrace with the most spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast.
The rooms are designed in white and cream colors. The views from the room are breathtaking.
Bathrooms are designed with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
High above the sea
Hotel's location high above the sea offers fantastic views of the Amalfi Coast and its dramatic coastline.