Masseria della Volpe is a stunning resort in Sicily, Italy. Located in Val di Noto area of Sicily, this hotel is set in the beautiful Sicilian countryside. The location is strategically close to many historical Sicilian cities, such as Noto, Modica, and Ragusa.
About Masseria della Volpe
- Masseria della Volpe is a luxury resort in Sicily, Italy.
- Masseria Della Volpe is located in Val di Noto, a historical area in southeastern Sicily.
- The resort is situated close to several historical towns of Val di Noto area, including Noto, Modica, and Ragusa. All these towns are famous for their Sicilian Baroque architecture, and all these towns are also designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The resort is located close to several beaches including Calamosche, San Lorenzo, Eloro, and Vendicari.
The history of Masseria della Volpe goes back to the 19th century when this location was a farm used for harvesting olives and citrus fruit. This old farm has been restored and converted into a luxury hotel Masseria della Volpe.
The resort is located on a vast property, away from the city noise, overlooking the stunning Sicilian countryside. The area is tranquil and serene. The resort features beautifully renovated rooms, amazing outdoor spaces, and spectacular views. The service is impeccable.
If you're looking for a relaxing getaway in a peaceful location, Masseria della Volpe is a perfect choice!
The hotel is surrounded by beautiful olive trees, citrus trees, cypresses, and luscious greenery. Everywhere you look is a beautiful sight, whether it's cypress trees, farming fields, or panoramic landscape.
Masseria della Volpe is located in a stunning area, surrounded by panoramic views of Val di Noto of the southeastern Sicily. This peaceful and quiet location is a perfect place if you're looking for serenity.
Masseria della Volpe has a wonderful outdoor swimming pool facility. The swimming pool area has everything: lounge chairs, umbrellas, towels.
The swimming pool is located in the beautiful countryside with magnificent views.
The breakfast is served in a cozy dining room, and also outside, on the open terrace, when the weather permits. Having breakfast outside, on the open terrace, while enjoying beautiful countryside was one of my most memorable experiences.
Breakfast features a good selection of cheeses, cold cuts, jams, baked goodies, fresh fruit, juices, and more.
Masseria della Volpe has a wonderful panoramic platform (Belvedere) on its vast property designed specifically for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful views. The Belvedere has comfortable chairs and outdoor wooden sofa.
It's located further away from the hotel, so you will find peace and quiet in this area. It's a perfect spot if you wish to enjoy some tranquility, read a book, or simply observe the stunning countryside.
The rooms are spacious, modern, and intrinsically designed. They are equipped with everything you need: Wi-Fi, TV, air conditioning. What is especially unique is that the rooms are decorated with traditional handmade Sicilian tiles and local stone.
The bed is comfortable, with double pillows.
Bathrooms are modern and equipped with everything you need: toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, towels, hairdryer.
The bathroom has a step-in shower.
Bathrobe and slippers for your comfortable stay:
Why stay at Masseria della Volpe
- This hotel is just a short car drive away from several historical cities in Val di Noto area, such as Noto, Modica, and Ragusa. Those towns are famous for their Sicilian Baroque architecture.
- The atmosphere at Masseria della Volpe is relaxed, quiet and serene. It's a perfect place to get away from the city noise and enjoy the serene countryside in a luxurious setting.
- The hotel is located just a car drive away from several beautiful beaches, such as Calamosche, San Lorenzo, Eloro, and Vendicari.