Hotel Majestic in Saigon is a historic hotel dating back to the French Colonial times. This spectacular luxury hotel overlooks the Saigon River and is strategically located close to many major landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Hotel Majestic
- Hotel Majestic was built in 1925 by one of the richest men in Vietnam, the Chinese businessman Hui Bon Hoa.
- The hotel originally had 44 bedrooms. Currently, there are 175 rooms and suites in the hotel.
- The hotel is one of the city’s most impressive architectural landmarks, featuring a distinctive French Colonial design.
- The hotel’s address: 1 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.
- Hotel Majestic is strategically located close to many landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City, including the Independence Palace, the War Remnants Museum, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, and Ben Thanh Market.
- The hotel offers spectacular views of the Saigon River.
- There are many restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
- Hotel Majestic is a walking distance to several other historic hotels, including the Rex Hotel, the Hotel Continental, and the Caravelle Hotel.
French Colonial Architecture
As you enter the hotel, you are immediately impressed by a beautiful lobby designed in a classic French Colonial style, reminiscent of a time long ago. The hotel still has its charm from back in the day. The staff is amazing: attentive, friendly, and highly professional.
This well-preserved historic hotel will impress you with its elaborate French colonial style staircase.
Breakfast is served on a terrace overlooking the Saigon River. There is a great variety of options, including Vietnamese and Western cuisine.
The rooms feature beautiful wooden floors and are decorated with old style furniture and authentic details. The rooms are spacious, with a comfortable, large bed.
Why stay at Hotel Majestic
- Hotel Majestic is a historic hotel featuring spectacular French Colonial design. You will feel transported back in time.
- The service is impeccable. The staff is attentive, friendly, and helpful.
- The hotel is strategically located close to several important sights in Ho Chi Minh City, including the Municipal Theater, the Independence Palace, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, and the War Remnants Museum.
- Hotel Majestic is a walking distance to many great restaurants and bars, as well as several other historic hotels, including the Rex Hotel, the Hotel Continental, and the Caravelle Hotel.