Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado
Chicken Caesar Salad with Cannellini Beans and Avocado – healthy, gluten free salad. Cannellini and avocados add so much natural creaminess to this salad.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 head romaine lettuce , torn into bite-size pieces
- 15 oz cannellini beans , from the can, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado , sliced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- ½ cup Caesar dressing (use gluten-free labeled)
- 1 lb chicken breasts , boneless skilled, grilled and sliced
Combine lettuce (torn into small pieces), beans (rinsed and drained), sliced avocado and the cheese in a large bowl.
Toss with dressing, top with grilled and sliced chicken breast, and serve immediately.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 576mg | Potassium: 699mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 9200IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 3.3mg