Radish Avocado Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Green Onions + easy homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette with Garlic. Healthy, Mediterranean Style Recipe, gluten free, full of fiber and nutrients.
Perfect Summer recipe! So easy to make.
This is a great recipe to use radish. Radish is so good for you, and this healthy, edible root vegetable should not be ignored! It should be on your grocery shopping list. This is a great salad to use it! Enjoy!
Radish Tomato Avocado Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- ½ pound red grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- ½ pound yellow grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups)
- 2 avocados , diced
- 1 cucumber , thinly sliced
- 5 green onions , chopped
- 10 radishes , thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey warmed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine halved red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, thinly sliced cucumber, chopped green onions and thinly sliced radishes.
- In a small bowl, make a salad dressing: whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and minced garlic until nice and smooth.
- Add the salad dressing to the large bowl with salad, sprinkle with a small amount of salt, and toss to combine. Taste and season with more salt, if needed.
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.