Chicken Florentine Bake
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Chicken Florentine Bake – chicken breasts stuffed on top with easy homemade spinach-artichoke dip, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and baked to perfection with Mozzarella cheese on top!
If you’re looking for an easy and best way to bake chicken – make these Florentine-style baked chicken breasts! Just pile all the ingredients on top of the chicken and bake everything for 30 minutes.
Here is how easy it is to make this chicken bake. Add chicken breasts to a medium size casserole dish:
Add spinach artichoke dip on top:
Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes:
Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese:
Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for about 20-30 minutes:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix spinach-artichoke dip ingredients together. Make sure to add salt to taste.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Add spinach-artichoke dip on top.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is done and no longer pink in the center. If using thin chicken breasts, they should be done in 20 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes at the end, if desired.
CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN\’
To search my site for other recipes, type your search text below and hit enter: