Ham and Cheese Asparagus
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Ham and Cheese Asparagus – a delicious way to prepare the asparagus that the whole family will love! Who doesn’t love ham + cheese (I am using Mozzarella + Parmesan here)? It tastes great on top of roasted asparagus!
This is a great side dish for meats, fish, it will also look great on any holiday menu (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)!
MY OTHER VIDEOS
- 1.5 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced and chopped ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Trim the asparagus ends.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, mix everything well.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese all over asparagus, then add thinly sliced and chopped ham evenly over the asparagus, then top with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for 10 more minutes, uncovered at 400 F. If desired, you can broil for the last 5 minutes.
CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’
To search my site for other recipes, type your search text below and hit enter: