Best Homemade Guacamole
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Best Homemade Guacamole made completely from scratch, seasoned with the natural seasonings, such as freshly squeezed lime juice and cilantro – SO GOOD AND REFRESHING! This healthy guacamole recipe is a great snack – Scroll down for instructions on how to make guacamole.
Making guacamole is pretty easy, and I think you’ll really like this version: it has just the right amount of everything: the tomato, some black beans, corn, and red onions, plus cilantro and lime juice.
Don’t load it up with sodium, instead use the natural seasonings, such as fresh lime juice and cilantro, and only then add just a touch of salt.
- 4 ripe avocados, seeded scooped from peel, and diced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 (15-ounce) can or 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro + more, to garnish
- salt, to taste
- Mash avocados with the fork, add lime juice and mix to combine.
- Add black beans (drained and rinsed), corn, diced tomatoes, diced onion, and chopped cilantro - toss to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with extra cilantro on top, along with tortilla chips.
CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’
To search my site for other recipes, type your search text below and hit enter: