Asian Sesame Chicken and Noodles

Asian broccoli noodles, Asian red bell pepper pasta, chicken sesame noodles
Asian Sesame Chicken & Noodles in a homemade Asian sauce: a delicious and easy-to-make weeknight dinner!

Thinly sliced bell peppers, blanched broccoli, grilled or seared chicken, toasted sesame seeds, chopped green onions – all mixed in a simple super-tasty Asian sauce made from scratch so that you know exactly what ingredients are going into your Asian meal. Yum!

Asian pasta recipe, Asian dinner ideas, Asian chicken recipe

And, this is the second time I am guest-posting at Better Homes and Gardens! This time I’ve decided to make Asian Sesame Chicken & Noodles – an amazing recipe I found in BHG’s boundless archives . I’ve made very basic changes and substitutions which can be found by clicking here.

gluten free noodles, gluten free asian recipe, gluten free asian sauce

MY OTHER VIDEOS

I only added some extra veggies and made simple substitutions, such as using ground ginger instead of fresh ginger (which I did not have), I also sauteed chicken on stove top instead of using grilled chicken, and added toasted sesame seeds. I also included a gluten free option to this recipe.

Asian noodles, Asian chicken, gluten free pasta

To enjoy the recipe, make sure to head over to the Better Homes & Garden’s Delish Dish blog by clicking here!

PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN\’

• Denise [email protected] Brazil To You February 11, 2015, 5:07 pm

DE-LI-CIOUS as everything else that you post here. My little one is crazy for Asian food. I will have to make this dish for her one of these days.

• Monica February 11, 2015, 5:10 pm

Yum! Lovely textures, flavors, colors – this would be a big hit at my house.

• Juliana February 11, 2015, 5:47 pm

This is such a pretty dish Julia, I love all the flavors in it…and so pretty with all the colors!
    Hope you are having a great week 🙂

• [email protected]'s Recipes February 12, 2015, 8:16 am

The colour makes me simply happy and it looks very delicious too.

• Chris @ The Café Sucré Farine February 12, 2015, 9:21 am

Looks so fresh and full of flavor Julia. I love all the vibrant colors!

• cheri February 12, 2015, 10:41 am

Love all the bright colors in this dish Julia, I could live on a bowl of these type of flavors every night.

• Liz February 12, 2015, 1:25 pm

My family would love this gorgeous pasta dish, Julia!!! Pinned!

• Matt February 12, 2015, 8:20 pm

Looks delicious!

• Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking February 12, 2015, 9:52 pm

This noodle dish looks fantastic! I love, love, love these photos! Pinned!

• Cindy @ Pick Fresh Foods February 13, 2015, 12:11 pm

Wow, I just love the beautiful colors of this dish. We are big fans of noodle dishes and I know my guys would love this recipe. Pinning

• Shashi at RunninSrilankan February 13, 2015, 1:32 pm

Wow Julia – such a colorful dish! I love your photos – you make me wanna reach right into the screen!

• Kiran @ KiranTarun.com February 15, 2015, 1:30 am

Its almost 2am. And now I’m hungry, no thanks to you 🙂

• Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen February 15, 2015, 1:13 pm

Beautiful Asian pasta dish, Julia! I love all the toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions as well as the gluten free option. (You’ve gotta love it when recipe developers are mindful and include special diet options.) Stellar food photography, my friend. And… Congrats on your second guest post at BHG! 🙂 Meanwhile, I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine’s Day weekend! xo

• Ashley February 15, 2015, 8:30 pm

This is so so pretty! And I know it would be a huge hit at our house – sounds fantastic!

• Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl February 17, 2015, 1:11 pm

Wow, this meal looks absolutely beautiful. Definitely saving this recipe!

• [email protected] Riffs February 18, 2015, 11:28 am

It’s cold and snowy here today, so I need something comforting. This looks perfect! Loads of flavor, wonderful texture. Thanks.