Crepes with strawberries, bananas, and peanut butter
Follow Julia on Pinterest and Facebook to get more recipes and dinner ideas for your weekly meal planning!
Crepes filled with strawberries, bananas, and peanut butter. Delicious, filling, and low carb!
I used crunchy peanut butter, which goes great with crepes! These are wonderful for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
MY OTHER VIDEOS
I have a very good post about how to make crepes from scratch in a regular frying pan, which explains in detail (including step-by-step photos) how to successfully and easily make delicious, paper-thin crepes! Definitely check it out!
Here is how to easily assemble these delicious crepes. Spread peanut butter on one side of the crepe:
Top with sliced strawberries:
Then, top with sliced bananas:
Fold each crepe in half, then fold it one more time to form a triangle. Top with more sliced strawberries and bananas and you’re ready to eat!
Crepes with strawberry, banana, and peanut butter
- Peanut butter
- Strawberries, hulled and halved
- Banana, thinly sliced
- Make crepes according to this crepe recipe
- Place a crepe on a plate. Spread peanut butter over one half of the crepe.
- Arrange strawberry slices on top of the crepe over the peanut butter.
- Top with banana slices.
- Fold the crepe in half, then fold it one more time to form a triangle. Top with more sliced strawberries and bananas.
CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’
To search my site for other recipes, type your search text below and hit enter: